mn

Estancia Von Zillenstein ligt op de Argentijnse Pampa. Hier, temidden van grazende kuddes en wat maté drinkende gauchos, zijn mijn belevenissen uit El Sur del Sur, het meest zuidelijk gelegen land op aarde, terug te vinden.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Back in BA

Back in Buenos Aires! The last leg of my trip was a grueling 52-hour bus ride for La Paz in Bolivia and I now have a map of the Andes ingrained in my behind. Far from being a monotonous trip, we were accompanied by Jeanne Claude van Damme for the last 8 hours of our sit. The Muscles from Bruxelles did his stuff in five back-to-back films, courtesy of our benevolent busdrivers, who probably saw my passport and thought I might be home sick for the Low Countries after so many mountains.

Anyway, it's been an amazing 3 months in which I've seen much of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador and a little of Peru and Bolivia. On the other hand, only now do I realise how much I still have left to see.

Wallace at Kiwi FM phoned me today to ask me how I'd been. You can listen to us chatting about Lake Titicaca and the rest here.

I've also put some more of my photos online. On the right, under the heading My Photos, you can find links to the different Picasa albums. I won't be making those albums public, so this is the only place where you can find the links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home