mn

Estancia Von Zillenstein ligt op de Argentijnse Pampa. Hier, temidden van grazende kuddes en wat maté drinkende gauchos, zijn mijn belevenissen uit El Sur del Sur, het meest zuidelijk gelegen land op aarde, terug te vinden.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Het wordt zo wel heel verwarrend...

Things are getting kind of confusing. Not only in Argentina, but on this blog as well. Half of this blog is in Dutch, the other half in English. Half is about Latin America, the other half about Moi. Time to make some choices.

From now this blog will be (mainly) in Dutch and about my/our life her in Argentina, which is at is was originally intended. News, reviews and columns on Latina America can be found on Lat-Am Watch, my other blog. To make it easier to find I've placed the link just under my photo. About the photo, persistent harassment by family members - one in particular - has driven me to change the picture. Any comments on the change are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home